1. How to sync multiple cameras so at the point of download all images are in sequential order.
2. Project manager application in my darkroom software.
3. To start thinking like a digital photographer instead of film-based photographer.
4. I love the 18-70mm lens, but prime lenses are better.
5. A whales tail is better left on a whale and not on my camera
6. Not to trust Google Maps or GPS
7. Pack food and drink on days of long shoot
8. Hand-held light meters are still important in a digital world.
9. NEVER delete in camera…never, do that…never.
10. Being part of a photo-community is better than being alone.