11.26.2012

Exhibit ~ PGH@Night

In 5 days I will be holding my first ever photo exhibit. Am I nervous? Yep.  Not even sure why. The work is good; I am proud of it. Will people show up? Not sure.

A few months ago I wrote about how seldom I get to see my work in print.  The post was written about how the computer screen has become my canvas. Well no more: last week I received 20 large prints that have been filling up my home.

This is what I want to share with you.

Seeing Pittsburgh at Night photos enlarged is an experience to see. On Thanksgiving I gave a sneak peek preview and the feedback was great.  It was my first time displaying this work not on the computer screen. I got to sit back and watch and listen to how the photos effected the viewer.  It was thrilling.

Create connect and grow…..those words never seemed more true to me.



"Encores!" presents “Pittsburgh At Night”
A photography exhibit by John Craig

Join us for a memorable opening:
Date: 11/30/12
Time: 7:30
Place: 502 West North Ave
           PGH, PA 15212

P.S. The photo above was taken at this year's Pittsburgh Light Up Night 11/16/12