1.05.2009

Year 4

Year four in the blogoshpere. What to expect? The continuation of rants, compositions, moments, photos-of-the-week, 5-question-interview-series and the occasional humorous whatnots of me making fun of everyday life will be the groundwork of this blog.

New things for this blog and my life will be short story writing, diary entries and a focus on real life networking. 2009 is the year that I shake hands, make new friends and get involved in the Pittsburgh art scene. I will be attending a writing class this February titled “Point of View - a new way of looking at and responding to photography.” Lectures, art openings and seminars will make up my social calendar this year. I need to see more people and less computer screens; we have become people of the screen.

Pittsburgh has been good to us. This city, our clientele and the social networking scene that has developed with the birth of web 2.0 has pushed Craig Photography to greater heights than either of us could have hoped for. With deep bows of gratitude I thank you for joining us on this journey.

P.S.
~ For an update on the Wedding side of our business see my wife’s, Elizabeth, blog (here).