11.29.2006

The Trinity

- I was thinking about the Trinity today and I ran across the realization that the trinity gives you a 1-2-3 person perspective on any given subject. Below I started a list of the different (tri)nities that came to my mind. Please feel free to add to the list, especially if you can think of one for composing music? I am thinking that hands, instrument and expression could work for music but I am not sure?

The Good, the True, and Beautiful

Morals, Science, and Art

God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit

Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha

Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva

Body, Mind, Spirit

ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed (lastly, a little something for the photography crowd out there: Stop asking what equipment I use and ask ISO, aperture, and shutter speed, that is your Holly Trinity)