9.05.2006

Conscious Entrepreneurial Business

In a recent conversation, I was asked why I blog & offer charitable assistance on my website. My answer was/is that I want to run a conscious entrepreneurial business.

For the people that hire me, I want them to know what type of person I am further than present business persona or the artist persona. The range of expressions that I can offer or develop into is equally important as the services and products. Additionally, the service oriented mindset to giving back and contributing to the community are on par with the artistic and business goals.

Blogging is a daily working transdisciplinary portfolio that I use to maintain my compositional practice and develop online networking skills. It is the opportunity for the reader to get to know me with more depth and coverage than a consultation or visiting my website can offer.