5.02.2006

Nonprofit Pittsburgh PA

Photography, composition and integral business has enveloped my critical thoughts. I enjoy being a photographer: I am lucky enough to earn a living without having to actually earn a living. Photography and composition is my life, there is no separation or ending/starting point of my work day.

Integral business: What is that? It is what is fundamental and comprehensively connective to the ethics of my professional life. The goal of integral business is to work with a purpose. A balance lifestyle, satisfying clients, earn a living for my family and community and environmental service.

Going forward I will further integrate integral business ethics into my photography business by reaching out and donating my services to nonprofit Pittsburgh PA organizations. (Think globally act locally) To the readers of this blog: please past this posting on to any organizations that may benefit from this service.