2.06.2006

Composition

Composition: I love composition, flow, movement, balance, the greater whole. The big picture the final project, completeness of the over all project. Music, photography, writing, art, cooking: I am motivated by the composition of the work not giving overall importance to the substance or technical of the subject. We (as in you & I to form us) have been exposed to so much bad composition: Day time TV, technical – pop novel writing, music industries placing merchandising sales over songwriting. Media & corporate merchandising AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH (I know this is a fragment that I should consider reversing, but I won’t). I hate it when Microsoft word is smarter than me. Why do people buy other people product to become a walking billboard? All the blind sheep wake up; come on please just a little. Composition, I love you. XOXO