3.18.2010

Creative Discoveries & Walking

Observing life on foot, this is my muse. For me, I think that my creativity comes from my feet.

Walking, the new way to think, exercise and get stuff done.

The weather is starting to become warm again in Pittsburgh. The blankets of snow that covered streets and lawns has melted away to show signs of the first flowers popping up through the grass.

Photo tip ~ walking is the best way to see light and color. Currently in the process of writing a lighting workshop and the deeper I get into writing, reading and researching the subject the more I come back to “go for a walk” and look at the light. Notice with a large “N”; take your time and notice, see, observe the subtle variations of colors, temperatures and hues that are reflected off…well everything.

Things my feet think about when I am out for a walk.