12.14.2009

Art & Spirit

I have been thinking about the relationship between art and spirit. It was my intention to write an essay on this topic, but so far I only have a list of thoughts and ideas on how art and spirit mirror each other.

~ Familiar but yet not understandable
~ On the edge of being present
~ Search for meaning in the light
~ Explore the idea of what is…
~ Perspective (Man thinking differently on what is…)
~ Transform and include, follow the wisdom
~ Chaos to unity
~ Only purpose is to serve
~ To get us in touch with what is inside of us
~ Both totally human and totally divine

Not sure where I am going with this list of ideas but at this point in my writing it seems that art and spirit create feeling which keeps society moving forward…and that is a stronger power than words.