9.08.2009

90 Days ~ Natural Movement Conditioning ~ Week 3

Part 3 of a 12 part series every Tuesday 

Be strong to be useful ~ George Hebert
Eat food, mostly plants ~ Michael Pollan

Day 16, not too much of an update today. I have been sick with the flu for the better part of last week.

Yoga, meditation and proper diet have remained strong throughout the week. No strength workout or time spent in the woods. Today will be my first day of natural movement workout.

Reading through my journal notes I keep referring to the simplicity of diet and a life that I am enjoying. At times I think I would fit in perfectly well in a Northern European community. Walking to the post office, bank or to the corner store seems the best way to keep natural movement part of daily life as opposed to putting time aside to inject natural conditioning living.

Till next week….