4.16.2009

Twitter 100 Wanted

Twitter confusion – How can someone follow or have followers that reach into the thousands of people? Is it possible to gleam any worthwhile information from such a large networking-audience?

I am always adding & deleting following/followers on my Twitter page. If you’re negative I delete you, if you’re repetitive I delete you, if you seldom update I delete you. If you can teach me something I follow you, if you make me laugh I follow you, if you can expand my thinking I follow you.

The people I would like to follow must be purposeful.

Twitter experiment - Small social networking on a large platform.

I am looking to follow and be followed by 100 dedicated-purposeful users.

Think about this as an experiment with a catalyst of experiencing different cultures.

Let’s build a "100 twitter club"…you can follow me here.