10.16.2008

Special Thanks (guest posting from my wife--Elizabeth)

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a local "Shoot N Learn" session at the studio of David Burke. David teamed up with another local photographer, Heather Lahtinen from Weddings by Heather, to host a Boudoir/Intimates lesson, which was presented by the very successful and extremely talented AC Ellis. Not only did I get the chance to learn some very interesting techniques and hear some fantastic business advice, but also getting the chance to mingle with local photographers is just priceless.

It's a great thing when business owners of any craft can get together and share their knowledge and experience in hopes of helping others to become a success.

My special thanks go out to David, Heather and Cory Ann. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next Shoot N Learn!

For more information on Shoot N Learn sessions check out David's Blog.