8.10.2007

Hollywood to Mid-State PA


I am going back to mid-state PA this weekend to finish last week’s job that was cut short due to rain. This job is certainly one of the most exciting jobs that I ever had. I was hired by a Hollywood actor to produce nature/art shots and document the landscape for future movie/shoot locations. The reason for the excitement is that it introduces my photography to a new audience with the potential of opening up new doors for future work.

My style of photography is a cinematic-documentation approach to capturing images. I define cinematic documentation as: a photograph that does more than arouse emotion, a photograph that can tell a story to the viewers. It is my intention that when people view my work that they can hear music in their head, imagine words and dialogue to go along with the photo. This current work fulfills my purpose and intent as a photographer.