12.05.2006

Perspective


I received an e-mail today about my writing on this blog and it simply stated that “I enjoy your perspective". Influence is not the goal of my writing, it is simply to get my mind to think (daily) and hopefully in turn, sometimes it can also get your mind to think. Too often I find that people want to influence or change your mind or persuade you to their way of thinking without ever taking the time to understand your way of thinking, your view on the subject. I benefit from understating why and how we think, how perspectives can change thought process. Perspective is the delivery of thought that can create compassion.
***updated 12/6/06****
see this post from Jack/Zen: Paying attention to our world differently (It gives a different perspective on what I am writing about )