7.04.2006

Dialog

What is moral? That was the question asked to me: I responded “anything that leads to growth in body, mind and spirit in self culture and nature.” Constructive or deconstructive nature was the next question asked of me. I responded “ Constant re-construction of all the deconstructive nature.” Explain? “Reflection back on history we learned that many things that were once acceptable; slavery, women lack of rights, land wars were one all sociably expected. What is it in our current moral perspective that could be viewed as not moral when history reflects upon it? Environment treatment, religious beliefs, economic social class, disease prevention.”

Treason was spoken subsequently? I asked “treason of whom” Treason! Again I responded “treason of whom” Disloyalty of self: I stand and look up the conversation was over and I stood alone.