4.27.2006

Save the Internet

This is from an e-mail conversation that I was having yesterday about “Save the Internet” campaign.
- It’s widely seen as a plot to control online political speech and to force people to view advertisements while surfing.

I have been fortunate enough to be a working photographer and musician for a long time. It has only been feasible do to the internet. In music I did not need a label or to travel the county touring to earn a living playing music. I was able to sell CD’s, book my own shows and promote myself all vie the internet. In photography I do not have to advertise or have a retail store front where I need to pay rent and utilities. I base my business out of my home all do to the internet. I can charge fair price to my clients at the same time provide an income for my family. Everybody happy and everybody win.

Please read through Save the Internet and forward it on…