1.07.2010

Thursday ~ Update

Quite days currently, January is month of moderate shooting.

February will be a month of travel dedicated to stock photography in Florida. Never before have I committed this amount of time to one project with no other obligation.

Started reading a Paul McCartney biography; so far I am enjoying it very much. Spent the afternoon drinking ginger tea cozied up with a blanket reading. I spent last January reading a John Lennon biography, funny how repetative our inner habits can be.

Building a complete body of work, this is what an artist strives to do. Compositional progression has always been the most fascinating aspect of creating a body of work.

This is why I blog. To create something new daily, be it a short written post or a new photograph or just to outline what my future work will hold. Creating something new makes me feel honest as an artist.