7.23.2007

Brilliance

Little unknown to me, today I would sit down at this keyboard to write “brilliance”. Not surprising to me that the word brilliance has already been created, so what is this “it” of brilliance that I am currently writing on this keyboard? Typing in no specific direction of brilliance these next words came out of me, in reality they were finger strikes to the keyboard but nonetheless keystrokes of eminent “brilliance”. What happened after that came as even greater genius then the original “brilliance” that I have been writing about. Damn the phone rang. Deep pause of silence, ok I am back to the “brilliance”. Please disregard all previous text regarding greater genius. It was short-lived genius but nonetheless “brilliant”.

What happened after that was stranger than fiction…